Tutorial 1 - Your first GhostWriter Script
In this tutorial you will be shown how to perform the following.
- Create a Simple GhostWriter Script
- Introduce GhostWriter syntax
- Introduce the GhostWriter #Date Function
- Introduce the @Date Function and How it differs from #Date
- Run a GhostWriter Script from Explorer
- Introduce the #Format Function
Before undertaking this Tutorial you should meet the following requirements.
- Be familiar with using Windows Explorer
- Be familiar with using Windows Notepad
- Have FreeWX Version 2.0.1 or later installed
- Have been running FreeWX for at least 24 hours (almanac data is required)
- Have GhostWriter Version 1.1.2 or later installed
Let us Begin
Press the Next link below to begin the tutorial.